.:Lemon:.

Vida y sobras de un sujeto con complejo de limon E-mail

11.16.2004

7 días

"Would it kill you not to be so funny all the time? That's all I'm askin'. This woman thinks I'm very funny and now you're gonna be funny, so what am I gonna be? I'm gonna be a short bald guy with glasses who suddenly doesn't seem so funny."
- George, to Jerry, in "The Visa"

"I can't go to a bad movie by myself. What, am I gonna make sarcastic remarks to strangers?"
- Jerry, in "The Chinese Restaurant"

"Hey, Jerry, rub some lotion on my back."
"Who are you, Mrs. Robinson?"
"C'mon, and I'll rub some on you."
"That's not sweetening the deal."
- Kramer and Jerry, in "The Hamptons"

"Do women know about shrinkage?"
"What do you mean, like laundry?"
"No..."
"Like when a man goes swimming... Afterwards..."
"It shrinks?"
"Like a frightened turtle."
"Why does it shrink?"
"It just does."
"I don't know how you guys walk around with those things."
- George, Elaine and Jerry, in "The Hamptons"

"Do I need a shot?"
"Not shot. Dog bite. Woof woof, not bang bang."
- Elaine and an asian doctor, in "The Glasses"

NECESITO QUE SEA 23 DE NOVIEMBRE. YA .